At eStudentBook, we know you care about how your personal information is gathered, used, stored, shared and disclosed, and we take your privacy seriously.
This privacy statement applies to http://estudentbook.com/ owned and operated by Bajarh InfoTech Private Limited. Bajarh InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ("we/ us/ our/ eStudentBook") insist upon the highest standard of practices to ensure security of transactions and utmost privacy of customer (“you/ your”) information.
Personal Information Collected
Users can view ample of information they are searching for in our website, without creating an account; however, to register for exams and to use certain prime features of the site, an account is necessary.
Student Account Creation:
When a student signs up with eStudentBook, we collect some Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that includes: first name, middle name, last name, location, zip code, gender, date of birth, date of high school graduation, subject interests or study stream, email address, username, and password.
Student Search Service is an interactive portal that provides students with information about college planning and admission information, for more than 25,000 colleges, universities, institutes, and other educational organizations. If a student chooses to participate in this service, he/she agrees to share his/her information to the corresponding colleges, universities, scholarship programs, and educational organizations, to be used only for admission, recruitment, scholarship opportunities, and college planning outreach. These organizations adhere to a license agreement which outlines certain specific terms for which the student information can be used before it must be destroyed. Under no circumstances are these organizations allowed to give the student information to other organizations.
How We Use Your Information and Disclose It to Third Parties:
eStudentBook uses your information consistent with its research partners conducting research on behalf of eStudentBook.
- To invite you to participate in certain surveys and scholarship programs.
- To verify user identity during customer service calls.
- To customize and/or personalize your website experience, including pre-filling an exam registration with stored Personally Identifiable Information; fulfilling online transactional requests performed on the site, including sharing relevant personally identifying information for the Quiz.
- In addition, we use a third party for email communication with our users. This company does retain and store Personally Identifiable Information for the sole purpose of processing the email communications. They do not share, sell, or disclose this information for any other purpose. Information shared with our email service provider includes first and last name, communicable address, date of birth, contact number, and email address.
- In support of operating, hosting, and enhancing our website services, Personally Identifiable Information may be accessed by contractors who assist with programming and technical aspects of website operation. All contractors adhere to the eStudentBook’s confidentiality terms and conditions.
- We may also gather aggregate information that users provide to conduct a specific research on our site to use to identify, develop, and offer certain services that may help them in the transition from high school to college or any other educational program.
- In certain situations, eStudentBook may be required to disclose some personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, say to meet national security and law enforcement requisites, and to comply with a legal process.
Access to Your Information
We can provide you with the information about whether we hold, or process the information we gathered from you on behalf of a third party, upon your request. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may access, edit, or request deletion of your personal information by signing in to your account or contacting us at email@example.com. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, complied in accordance with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
- We will respond to these requests in a specific timeframe.
- Like most websites, we also gather certain information automatically. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (for an example, HTML pages or graphics) operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click-stream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
With an effort to provide you with increased value and user experience, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked third-party sites have their independent privacy policies, we, therefore, take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
We are stringent with the security obligations of your personal information on us. Hence, we follow certain gigantically accepted standards to protect the personal information you reliably submitted to us, during all phases of your interaction with us. If you have any questions or queries about the security of your personal information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
For the terms and conditions of the usage of our site in any form, please click here terms and conditions to
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily in these privacy statements, please do reach us without hesitation at email@example.com.
We are always happy to help you!