GATE 2024: Data science and Artificial Intelligence sample paper released
KSET Recruitment Exam 2023: Exam postponed to December 31
Bridging Borders: How UGC is Facilitating Global Universities to Set Up Campuses in India
IIM Lucknow Noida Campus Inviting Application for IPMX; apply now
Uttar Pradesh Govt Takes Firm Action on Unregistered Schools
Advancements in Biomedical Applications: A Leap Forward with Modified Graphene Oxide at IIT Guwahati
AYUSH NEET PG 2023: Round 3 counselling starts
AIBE 18: Exam postponed to December 10; apply by Nov 16
AISSEE 2024: Registration process begins for students from Class 6 to 9
QS Asia University Rankings 2024: India’s Rising Influence; Highlights and Everything you need to know
Friday, Dec, 2023
Home / SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024: Apply for 75,768 posts
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024: Apply for 75,768 posts
Interested and eligible candidates can register for the GD constable posts by visiting the official website- ssc.nic.in. The registration process will end on December 28, 2023.
by Pragti Sharma / 20 Nov 2023 22:03 PM IST / 0 Comment(s) / 55
On November 19, 2023, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced that the SSC will initiate the online registration process for General Duty (GD) constable from November 24, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the GD constable posts by visiting the official website- ssc.nic.in. The registration process will end on December 28, 2023.
The selected individuals will be assigned to diverse sectors, including:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) as Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and as Sepoy in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
The selection process will involve a series of assessments, including computer-based tests (CBT), physical efficiency tests (PET), physical standard tests (PST), medical examinations, and document verification. These sequential evaluations ensure a comprehensive assessment of candidates for the position.
- The Computer-Based Test (CBT) will consist of 80 questions, each carrying a weightage of two marks.
- For every incorrect response, a deduction of 0.50 points will be applied.
Each section will contain 20 multiple-choice questions.
The examination will be conducted exclusively in English and Hindi languages.
The test will be categorized into four parts:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English or Hindi.