GATE 2024: Data science and Artificial Intelligence sample paper released
KSET Recruitment Exam 2023: Exam postponed to December 31
Bridging Borders: How UGC is Facilitating Global Universities to Set Up Campuses in India
Uttar Pradesh Govt Takes Firm Action on Unregistered Schools
Advancements in Biomedical Applications: A Leap Forward with Modified Graphene Oxide at IIT Guwahati
AYUSH NEET PG 2023: Round 3 counselling starts
QS Asia University Rankings 2024: India’s Rising Influence; Highlights and Everything you need to know
India Post Recruitment Drive 2023: Apply for 1,899 posts
TS LAWCET 2023: Counselling starts November 14; notification today
IGNOU December TEE 2023: Admit card issued; downlaod now
Saturday, Dec, 2023
Home / 3 Scholarship Programmes For Students to Apply to by November-December 2022
3 Scholarship Programmes For Students to Apply to by November-December 2022
Various fellowship programmes and scholarships can prove to be lifesavers for economically weaker students, specifically if they are meritorious. Here are three scholarships mentioned......
by Pragti Sharma / 07 Nov 2022 17:01 PM IST / 0 Comment(s) / 320
Various fellowship programmes and scholarships can prove to be lifesavers for economically weaker students, specifically if they are meritorious. These scholarship programmes can give students access to top faculty, great peers to learn from and compete with, and even industry professionals.
Here are three scholarships mentioned below for school and college students you can apply to by November-December 2022:
1. Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship and Mentorship Programme for Sportspersons and Individuals
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited enables young students to pursue their career or academic aspirations by offering them scholarships for education. This scholarship aims to deliver foundational support to deserving individuals who are excellent in academics but may lack the resources to follow their dreams.
- For sportspersons, candidates should have represented the state or country at the state, national, or international level in the last 2-3 years. The applicants must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking or within 100 in the state ranking. The annual family income of all candidates should be less than Rs.5 lakhs per annum.
- For scholars helping others, the candidates should be graduates involved in activities such as teaching a group of unprivileged children or delivering sports training.
Application mode: Online application only
Age: Between 9 to 20 years
Prizes and rewards: Chosen applicants can avail scholarship reward of Rs. 75,000 per year for up to three years.
Last date to apply: 31-12-2022
2. L'Oreal L.E.A.D. 2022
L’Oreal India requests applications from students in their final or pre-final years of diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programmes.
- The candidates must be studying in the final or pre-final years of a diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate programme at any identified college/university within India.
Prizes and rewards:
- The applicants can participate in an intricate online upskilling webinar- to be carried out by the top professionals of L’Oreal India.
- The applicants will have a two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 programmes on Coursera, a learning platform with up to 5,000 courses, degrees from universities, professional certificates, and companies across the world.
- The applicants will have one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry professionals at L’OrÃƒ©al India.
Application mode: Online applications only
Age: Between 18 to 30 years
Last date to apply: 05-11-2022
3. Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-2023
Panasonic invites candidates from students getting admission into the graduation programme- B.E./B.Tech of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
- The scholarship is open for students across India getting admitted to B.E./B.Tech., programmes at any Indian Institute of Technology in 2022-2023.
- The candidates should have cleared their Class XII examination or are awaiting final results. They must have more than 75 percent marks in Class XII.
- The annual family income of the candidates should not be up to Rs. 8 lakhs from all sources. The applicants from the 2022-23 batch are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
Application mode: Online applications only
Prizes and rewards: INR 42,500 per year for four years
Last date to apply: 11-11-2022