BITS Pilani & Australia’s RMIT University to Launch a Joint Academy Offering Dual Degrees
USCIS Extended H-1B visa Registration Last Date till March 20 After Users Complained About Glitches
SBI RBO Recruitment 2023: Registration Starts For 868 Posts
SBI PO Exam 2022: Mains Result Announced, Check Direct Link
IJEAST Published Estudentbook's Sooraj Parkash's Another Research Article On 'Performance Enhancement Of DWDM- FSO System Under Diverse Weather Conditions'
AP EAPCET 2023: Registration procedure begins, Register now!
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2023: Registration Process Starts
Rajasthan to Offer 0262 New Jobs in Education Department, says Minister
UPPSC PCS 2023: Registration Starts Today
JEE Mains Session 2 2023: Reopened Application Window To Shut Today
Monday, Mar, 2023
Home / 3 Scholarship Programmes For Students to Apply to by November-December 2022
3 Scholarship Programmes For Students to Apply to by November-December 2022
Various fellowship programmes and scholarships can prove to be lifesavers for economically weaker students, specifically if they are meritorious. Here are three scholarships mentioned......
by Pragti Sharma / 07 Nov 2022 17:01 PM IST / 0 Comment(s) / 172
Various fellowship programmes and scholarships can prove to be lifesavers for economically weaker students, specifically if they are meritorious. These scholarship programmes can give students access to top faculty, great peers to learn from and compete with, and even industry professionals.
Here are three scholarships mentioned below for school and college students you can apply to by November-December 2022:
1. Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship and Mentorship Programme for Sportspersons and Individuals
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited enables young students to pursue their career or academic aspirations by offering them scholarships for education. This scholarship aims to deliver foundational support to deserving individuals who are excellent in academics but may lack the resources to follow their dreams.
- For sportspersons, candidates should have represented the state or country at the state, national, or international level in the last 2-3 years. The applicants must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking or within 100 in the state ranking. The annual family income of all candidates should be less than Rs.5 lakhs per annum.
- For scholars helping others, the candidates should be graduates involved in activities such as teaching a group of unprivileged children or delivering sports training.
Application mode: Online application only
Age: Between 9 to 20 years
Prizes and rewards: Chosen applicants can avail scholarship reward of Rs. 75,000 per year for up to three years.
Last date to apply: 31-12-2022
2. L'Oreal L.E.A.D. 2022
L’Oreal India requests applications from students in their final or pre-final years of diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programmes.
- The candidates must be studying in the final or pre-final years of a diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate programme at any identified college/university within India.
Prizes and rewards:
- The applicants can participate in an intricate online upskilling webinar- to be carried out by the top professionals of L’Oreal India.
- The applicants will have a two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 programmes on Coursera, a learning platform with up to 5,000 courses, degrees from universities, professional certificates, and companies across the world.
- The applicants will have one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry professionals at L’OrÃƒ©al India.
Application mode: Online applications only
Age: Between 18 to 30 years
Last date to apply: 05-11-2022
3. Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-2023
Panasonic invites candidates from students getting admission into the graduation programme- B.E./B.Tech of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
- The scholarship is open for students across India getting admitted to B.E./B.Tech., programmes at any Indian Institute of Technology in 2022-2023.
- The candidates should have cleared their Class XII examination or are awaiting final results. They must have more than 75 percent marks in Class XII.
- The annual family income of the candidates should not be up to Rs. 8 lakhs from all sources. The applicants from the 2022-23 batch are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
Application mode: Online applications only
Prizes and rewards: INR 42,500 per year for four years
Last date to apply: 11-11-2022